1. When it's snowing, keep the hood of your coat up.
2. Double-check to make sure that your backpack is zipped up all the way.
3. Don't shake off the excess snow while you're in a stairway.
4. Depending on your footwear, it's better to creep across the ice than to wade through slush.
5. Snow sounds crunchy when you drive over it and sounds like you've just run over some small creature.
6. Fur looks great around your hood but wet fur is not fashionable.
7. Snow packs and sticks to the bottom of your shoes and makes it awkward to walk.
8. Don't take cover under a tree. Apparently the trees think it's funny to dump 50 lbs of snow on you while you're seeking refuge.
9. You never know how important the painted lines are in a parking lot until they're gone, and then some jerk has to double park so that you can't get out (It's also hard to even find your car when they're all covered in 6 inches of snow).
10. Snow is wet, cold, icy, cold, dirty, cold, and a number of other things. However, it is also one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
5 comments:
I'm just glad you didn't learn about accidents in the snow! What a fun and instructional day! Love you!
Spoken as only a Nevadan could put it!
Very nice!
Uncle Todd
Hmmm. Very informative information on snow. Thanks. BTW, I love the picture of the day. Where did you find it? I think it wants to be my wallpaper.
I love the info :)
So true, so true! Don't you just love trees? Ah, the Amy's Excellent Adventures continue...
Post a Comment