Isabel and I were bored so we decided to take pictures. I used my phone camera so I apologize for the poor quality. I also must apologize for the scary/nerdy personage in the photos. Isabel makes up for it though and as Manda put it - "You should put these on your blog so everyone can see how freakin' cute my kid is." Well said, man. I agree :)

What a cute little face :)

This was supposed to be a sad face...

...and this was supposed to be angry....

Isabel was waving and saying, "Hellooooooo....."

My personal favorite :)

Crazy face...the Mummy perhaps?
5 comments:
I love them! Isabel looks so grown-up!
Those are two cute girls!
These are awesome!
Isabel is so cute. I can't believe how grown up she is now. She looks like a little girl now and not a baby. :) This reminded me of this routine Julie used to go through with us when she was around the same age as Isabel here. Not that long ago, I found this web page I had made about it but never published back when I still kept up my web page. http://loretta.hplx.net/juliefaces.html
I agree with Linda -cute girls!
Post a Comment