Monday, January 10, 2011

Grandpa Sargeant's Birthday

We very much enjoyed our quick weekend trip to see Grandpa Sargeant for his birthday! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so all we had was Lamoni's ipod. And we didn't even get any pictures of Grandpa but we got some good videos!


(singing to Grandpa. We had a Chinese food feast - his favorite!)

Included in the festivities (but not planned) was a costume party and an animal parade. We got a video of the animal parade but I didn't post it because I'm making an awkward bird cry - supposedly a tucan....anway....





(Lamoni and I crack up every time we watch this. We call it "Sydney vs Aubrey")

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Yeah, that video pretty much depicts my kid....Sydney said she was too tired to dance the last dance show and she didn't want to go. So I simply said "ok, that's fine. Aubrey can be the star of the show." Sydney ran right over and got her ballet slippers....
(I am such a bad mom....)