Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Smashed Potatoes


Hopefully after this post, no one will think I'm a super dork.

In the last few weeks this guy has frequented my dreams. Once he was delivering my baby, once he was flirting with every girl in the room except me, and once we were locked in a supply room together. According to my husband this means I have a secret crush on Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce. According to me however, it means that we have been watching too much "Smashed Potatoes."

I own every season and every episode of one of my favorite shows, M*A*S*H. A few months ago I started watching them again. Lamoni resisted at first but he was soon hooked. He loves Radar the best and laughs at Klinger's crazy antics and even cries during touching scenes. For a few weeks, almost every day after dinner he would turn to me and ask excitedly, "Smashed Potatoes?" (apparently the word Mash is just not good enough). Lamoni and I have since watched every M*A*S*H episode together.

While it's been fun, I'm ready to throw the TV out the window. This week we are on a TV Fast. We did ok yesterday. Hopefully we'll be able to hold up today.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You two are too,too hilarious! How long has this secret BF Pierce crush been going on??? Wait..I think I know...Love you!