I'm sorry you have to go through the test, but even if you do have it, it's not that big of a deal. If you don't remember, I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with Julie, and not much changed other than I had to pay a bit more attention to what I ate...
Loretta, that makes me feel a little better actually. I don't remember that you had it (I was young and clueless...not much has changed probably...). But I was a little nervous because Allyson's friend was diagnosed with it and she's only gained 4lbs her entire pregnancy because of the diet. :S
I gained very little weight with both my pregnancies (10-ish pounds with Julie and 5 pounds with Ally, and I didn't even have gestational diabetes with Ally), and both Julie and Ally were perfectly fine and healthy. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry. It really isn't that big of a deal.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is sooo frustratin! I am soo sorry! Well just think its for your baby...thats what got me through the hard times!
I'm sorry you have to go through the test, but even if you do have it, it's not that big of a deal. If you don't remember, I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with Julie, and not much changed other than I had to pay a bit more attention to what I ate...
Loretta, that makes me feel a little better actually. I don't remember that you had it (I was young and clueless...not much has changed probably...). But I was a little nervous because Allyson's friend was diagnosed with it and she's only gained 4lbs her entire pregnancy because of the diet. :S
I gained very little weight with both my pregnancies (10-ish pounds with Julie and 5 pounds with Ally, and I didn't even have gestational diabetes with Ally), and both Julie and Ally were perfectly fine and healthy. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry. It really isn't that big of a deal.
Post a Comment