A few months before Amulek was born, I got into a fun art form called Zentangles. It's kind of like a glorified doodling mixed with relaxation. I love the different patterns and the complexity of the designs and yet they are surprisingly easy to do. Let's face it - there's something just so enjoyable about abstract MC Escher-esque art:P Anyway, you can learn about about Zentangle here.
One blog that I read has a Zentangle challenge every week. I've been doing them for a while but never actually got to post my results. Here is this week's challenge, "Kiss my Grids." Enjoy:)
7 comments:
Your tangle is great and I'm glad you shared it. Welcome!! I hope you'll keep posting them from now on.
I love you tangling! I also love the name Amulek. There is only one place I have seen that before!
Your zentangle looks great--bold, graphic, and fun.
Very Escher! I love it. Welcome. I can't wait to see more of your work.
Glad you posted, welcome to the fun! This tile is wonderful I love your strong contrast!
I LOVE the zentangle plaster magnet you left on our fridge! I was amazed when I saw it!
This is so cool. You should post more! I really want to steal that magnet you left at mom's!
Post a Comment