Monday, October 15, 2012

If I had $100....

I read an article recently where women were asked what they would do if they had an extra $100 to spend however they wanted. So, I decided to give it a try!

If I had $100 I would:

Buy this book. 


Get more command strips and frames to hang pictures in our rental home. 


A shopping spree to DI, my favorite store, where I would look for items similar to these:



A comfy sweater. 



















Long sleeve tshirts in neutral colors.


With my remaining $25 or so we would go out to eat. Probably Italian or Asian. Maybe Sushi. Hmmm...


And there you have it. What would you do with $100?

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Mmmmm, sushi sounds SO good. I still haven't had it since being pregnant... and now with a stricter budget we're not getting out much. I miss eating out!!! I'd probably spend the rest on Evelyn or the dogs. :)

Allyson said...

shoes....shoes....shoes....and more shoes.... I could buy lots of shoes with $100 at the $3.99 shoe store!