Jobs I've held:
1. personal assistant for Jetco Co. (haha)
2. personal assistant for Rachelle Huxford
3. secretary at SNWS
4. um...babysitting?
Movies I can watch again and again:
1. The Princess Bride
2. A Simple Twist of Fate
3. Master and Commander
Guilty Pleasures
1. Nintendo
2. dark chocolate
3. movies
Places I've lived:
1. Utah
2. Nevada
3. Disneyland?
Shows I enjoy:
1. MASH
2. Myth Busters
3. Rurouni Kenshin
4. It Takes a Thief
What were likely the first things you thought when you saw your significant other (or best friend) for the first time?
um...I met my best friend when I was two so I don't remember.
Places I've been on vacation:
1. Disneyland
2. Greece
3. Washington
4. Florida
5. Mexico
Favorite foods:
1. artichokes
2. stir-fry
3. pasta
Websites I visit daily:
1. wikipedia
2. National Geographic (at least I used to)
3. blogs
Body parts I have injured:
1. foot - various injuries
2. head - various injuries
Nicknames I've had:
1. Amish Hotdog
2. Calvin
3. Amparo
4. Spelunker
5. Amos
Your turn. I tag:
1. Abby
2. Manda
Who tagged me:
1. Allyson
2 comments:
Hmmm...maybe if I tag people all the time they will update their blogs.....Thanks!
Amish Hotdog?
Post a Comment