This weekend I went up to Logan with Audrey Crandell. We had fun visiting Mandy and hanging out with her friends, although the drive up there was a little hazardous as we were driving through a snow storm. However, we went out to eat and to get ice cream up there (why, I don't know because it was freezing) and then we played games like Mafia and Settlers of Catan (we "settled" according to Mandy's friends). The drive down was much better and we had a good time.
Yesterday was the annual Jerusalem/Hanukkah dinner at the Stubbs and we had a good time. The food was great (pita bread, hummus, latkas, talapia, etc) and then after dinner we had a great Nativity play put on by the family and directed by Ellie. Then we busted out the Von Crap Family Singers and we sang Christmas songs and hymns for almost 3 hours. We had Ashley on the keyboard, Ivan on the trumpet, and me on the cello, and everyone else sang. It was so much fun and very loud. I think we sang every Christmas hymn, then every other Christmas song we could think of, including the Hallelujah Chorus. But now it's back to school since I have several essays and projects due by Wednesday, so I hope everyone is doing well.
2 comments:
Von Crap Family Singers. You crack me up. It sounds like it was loads of fun.
That was me. I just wanted to try the "nickname" option.
Post a Comment