Sunday, December 16, 2007
The Saturday Update
Saturdays are always good days, and yesterday was even better because there was no snow. Well, there was snow on the ground but it wasn't snowing. Ahhh, que bueno. So after Karate, Sam and I weren't sure what to do with ourselves because Matthew had taken the gamecube the week before, so we had to content ourselves with playing the N64 (pathetic, I know). I also read about a quarter of the Man-Eaters of Tsavo that Uncle Todd let me borrow. It's is an excellent book, and if you haven't read it, you should. Then we bummed around until Sam's friend Kip came over and Sam, Ashley, Kip, Ashley's friend Julianne, and I played Munchkin and Munchkin Fu (fabulous card games). Sometime during all this, Matthew and Kelly came over (with the gamecube!) and they played Munchkin with us for a while. All in all, it was a very pleasant way to spend one's evening. Far more pleasant that going to a Jewish barn dance, which almost was a reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a nice day!
Love the pic of the day!!!
Kip came over? Ooooooo-ooooo......
Post a Comment