My religion teacher, a Professor of Mesoamerican Archaology, is a crack-up. He's really animated, very into the subject, and puts pictures of viking action figures next to Mayan paintings in his slides. He also likes to spout random phrases in Mayan and then talk about their correlation to what we're studying. However, my favorite parts of class are when he says things like this:
"I just love BYU because you're generally surrounded by good people all the time. It's such a different animal than any other campus I've ever been to. Yeah, so the other day I was driving to Salt Lake and there's this billboard that has like a power-ranger battling Godzilla or something and it says, 'Is your job this cool?' and I was like...*shrug* yeah."
2 comments:
He sounds funny. Wish my BOM teacher had been cool like that. But that is a whole other story....
I always say - it IS a blessing to go to BYU! Guess it is to work there too!
Post a Comment