Friday, February 1, 2008

Funny Moments Around Campus

A boy on crutches and a girl on crutches both turned to enter a building. Both were injured in the same foot. Boy: "Okay, what happened."

A guy coming out of the science buidling glances furtively around as he whispers into his phone, "I would sing for you Grandma, but I'm on compus now."

I was crossing a parking lot and about to hop over a harmless looking puddle when a guy said, "Don't try it! It doesn't look bad but that is a lake my friend - like four feet deep."

4 comments:

Linda said...

I'm so glad you are noticing things, Amy! I'm so impressed that you are not walking around with your eyes on the ground! Funny!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

So all that stuff actually happened?
That is SO funny! Especially the grandma one.

K said...

Oh, I really like these, could you please tell some more! I sure miss good ol' BYU :)