Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pioneer Day Weekend

I haven't done much in the way of writing about our experiences of late - I've been mostly focusing on pictures. But that's understandable right? However, don't expect much improvement with this post. It's late and my creativity is not up to par.

And with that out of the way, this weekend was so much fun!! There were 22 people in the Mt. Pleasant house, doing such activities as weeding the garden, riding 4-wheelers, dirt bikes, playing cards, joking with cousins, swinging in the backyard, petting the horses/sheep, sliding down the slip-n'-slide, etc.


The horse whisperer.


Is it time to go home yet?


Maddie and Maddie :)


Crowded?


Maddie high in a tree.


A mammoth skeleton in the Fairview Museum.


Aubrey enjoys the horses.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Awwwhh man, wish we could have been there. I LOVE the picture of the two Maddies. Adorable!

Jessica B Photography said...

Yikes, to the crowded swimming pool. That couldn't have even been refreshing.

Anyways, I saw on your mom's blog that you are getting interested in photography, so I am here to invite you to participate. Through a friend, I found a weekly photography challenge. I think there is only 4 of us participating so far. It would give you
1)something to do (I know summers at home aren't always exciting)
2)a reason to shoot
and 3) a place to compare with others and get feedback

And because I want you to!

Jessica B Photography said...

Yo, I totally forgot.

http://redrockstudios.blogspot.com/