We took a trip to Utah this weekend for cousin Abby's wedding. She looked so beautiful in her dress, the food at the luncheon was quite delectable (especially those death-by-chocolate chocolate covered brownies!), and the reception was absolutely gorgeous. Of course I got a little (okay, a lot) choked up when Anthony and Abby were leaving, but we won't dwell on that.
Unfortunately, I'm such an idiot that I didn't take any pictures until the trip home. So, someone else will have to cover those on their blog. However, I did manage to get some funny videos of Sydney in the car. There were no cows around and all of a sudden she started doing this:
(For those of you that may not know, at the end she says "cheese monkeys" - the phrase we tell her to say when we take pictures)
Then we got her to sing some adorable princess songs - Ariel, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. I must apologize for the shaky video. It's hard to keep it steady in the car.
2 comments:
That kid is too cute. I LOVE the mooing, and the random "Cheese Monkey!" at the end. You may not have taken other pictures, but these were definitely worth posting. :)
Man, my kid is freakin' adorable!
Post a Comment