Sunday, August 16, 2009

Samantha's Wedding!

My good friend Samantha got married on Saturday, Aug 15 in the Las Vegas Temple for time and all eternity. I was so honored that I got to be one of her bridesmaids. So while we were waiting for the ceremony to start I got to hang out with the cutest ringbearer EVER! We hung out and took turns taking silly pictures of each other and playing tic-tac-toe.

Anyone recognize this handsome guy?






Tyler actually took this one of my corsage. Not bad for a 4 year-old photographer, eh?

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Hey, those are some good pictures. I especially love that cute ring-bearer (and he took a beautiful picture of you).

Linda said...

Pretty darn cute! I love the photos from both photographers. And I love both photographers. (Too bad you left your card and camera in the office instead of TAKING IT WITH YOU TO DISNEYLAND AND THE BEACH!!!! Dad gum it!)

Susan said...

What a cute handsome boy!