Sometimes life gives you an opportunity to do something completely out of the ordinary. Such an opportunity came to me and I rashly decided to take it. So, here I am in South Korea for two weeks! I have been taking many pictures but unfortunately I have no means of uploading them, so there will be more to come. However, let me just say that Seoul is in many ways a very unique and completely foreign experience for me. But at the same time, people are pretty much the same wherever you go. I have experienced Korean grapes, the smell of dried squid, the daunting Seoul Metro system, a palace, the world's tallest department store, a few very large Asian markets, and more walking than a vacation at Disneyland. It's been a great trip so far!
Friday, October 2, 2009
South Korea!
Sometimes life gives you an opportunity to do something completely out of the ordinary. Such an opportunity came to me and I rashly decided to take it. So, here I am in South Korea for two weeks! I have been taking many pictures but unfortunately I have no means of uploading them, so there will be more to come. However, let me just say that Seoul is in many ways a very unique and completely foreign experience for me. But at the same time, people are pretty much the same wherever you go. I have experienced Korean grapes, the smell of dried squid, the daunting Seoul Metro system, a palace, the world's tallest department store, a few very large Asian markets, and more walking than a vacation at Disneyland. It's been a great trip so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you will have to tell me all about it. Hyun wants to take me there and I am scared to death. Could be all the Koreans I know :) Just kidding. Anyway, I can't wait to read about your experiences. How fun for you!
Post a Comment