There's nothing like walking 3 miles to work at 6am in 13 degrees Fahrenheit to make you appreciate having a car. I locked my keys in my car...again. Are we shocked? All I know is, I love my car:)
You need to get one of those little magnetic boxes that you can stick under your car with a spare key in it. Or, you could just carry a spare key around your neck at all times... I bet it would become the next fashion trend! :) I'm sorry you had to walk to work in the cold!
4 comments:
Ummm...I have two spares sitting on the counter here. Should I mail you one??? Hope you got it all worked out! Love you.
bummah...
You need to get one of those little magnetic boxes that you can stick under your car with a spare key in it. Or, you could just carry a spare key around your neck at all times... I bet it would become the next fashion trend! :) I'm sorry you had to walk to work in the cold!
Hilarious. (Well, to me that is. I'm sure it's not to you!!!!) Did you get into your car yet? Good luck ;)
Post a Comment