Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Midnight Showing!

Yes, I admit it. I wen to the midnight showing of New Moon. And you know what? I liked it! Expecting it to be a much like Twilight in mockability we were pleasantly surprised with the second movie. And not to mention all the hot half-naked werewolves running around:D

Abby and I met her friends CC and Paige and Abby's sister-in-law Sarah at the theatre around 8pm and we waited for a VERY long time ('till midnight). But we had a lot of fun doing it. We ate our weight in chocolate and Triscuits, read magazines, and decorated "team" shirts. I was team Jacob along with CC, but everyone else was team Edward....traitors.

Abby working hard on her shirt.

The finished product.

CC displays the New Moon "hearts desire" chocolate candies (and her AWESOME Jacob shirt).

Abby does her best K Stew face. I thought she did pretty well.

Page dreams of Robert Pattinson.

You would have to sit in line for 4 hours to understand this madness.

Waiting in line and Abby in her shirt (and baby Helen). I know Abby has more pictures on her camera so I'll have to rope her in to posting them.

11 comments:

Loretta said...

Cool. We went to a midnight showing too, but we did homework while we waited for the movie to start. I thought the movie was pretty good too -- well, up to the point where Bella went to save Edward from suicide by public sparkle. ;)

Allyson said...

Thanks for posting your pictures! Mom, Maddie, Julie & Ally are at the movies watching it right now. I couldn't make it because I got off too late. (I also didn't have my Team Spike shirt ready so I didn't want to go yet!)

Susan said...

What a cute baby bump! Aubrey looked at the pic and said look mom a baby in her tummy! :)

Linda said...

Too bad I didn't get my "Team Charlie" shirt made. I had fun at the movie, though. (Hey, I'm a mom. All the others are too young for me.) (And, hey, Charlie is cute, too.)

Julie said...

I so want some of that New Moon chocolate. Yum... Also, I love Abby's K Stew face. Seriously, those nicknames are scary! First R Pattz and K Stew, and then I actually heard someone call Carlisle...P Fach. AAA!!!

Gramma Joy and Grampa Todd said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing the fun :o)

Unknown said...

lol! Looks like everyone had fun! love the "Team Charlie" and "Team Spike" comments...laughing so hard!

Amy said...

Julie...how exactly does one pronounce P Fach?

Amanda said...

Haha, I'm still not sure why there are "Teams" anymore. They both hooked up with the people they were supposed to be with... Teams are kinda over... but ok.

Elder Winkleman said...

AMY! I loved New Moon too, and Jacob is pretty tempting, but I am still for Edward. Hope you had a fun thanksgiving weekend...then back to Raj haha

Diana Smith said...

oops I just commented on your blog with my photo blog account, its diana!