Yesterday I spent time running errands around town. Here are some of the things that happened. Enjoy:)
Upper Left: I was in the Macey's parking lot and loved the site of the American flag snapping in the wind. That is always my favorite site upon arriving home from a foreign country.Upper Right & Lower Left: As I sat at a stop light on my way to pick up Lamoni, I noticed this little boy. He would run to the top of the hill then throw himself down and roll to the bottom. I think he did it 5 or 6 times while I was at the light. It was hilarious!
Lower Right: I have only seen this once before in my life. If you look closely you can see steam (fog? mist?) rising from the parking lot surface. The sun was out and very bright but there were snowflakes falling from the sky. The result was this steam or mist rolling across the ground. It was amazing!
1 comment:
Really cool photos.
Post a Comment