Thursday, March 10, 2011

But Still...

Ok, now that I ranted, there were definitely good points about yesterday:
  1. I shipped my first order for Etsy! While it didn't make too much profit it was a good learning experience.
  2. I had to parallel park our car and did an AWESOME job. Quite full of myself, I told Lamoni I was ready for the city-life. Maybe not Mexico City.....
  3. We got free dinner on campus.
  4. I got to relax for a few minutes and read a book outside in the warm weather. It was nice.
  5. I realized how needed I am at work. If I'm not there, things fall apart. I guess this is a blessing, right?
  6. Lamoni made delicious icy pineapple drinks for dessert.
  7. We fell asleep watching North & South. We still have to finish it but we like it so far.
  8. Not only did I sell some items from my shop on Etsy, one of my masks in our artisanmaskers shop sold too. :D
  9. At one point I was mean and said hurtful things to my husband. He was very quick to forgive and forget, like always.
All in all, everything balances out. Just another day in the life:)

3 comments:

Diana Smith said...

YAY on your first order! That is soo exciting!

Unknown said...

Glad you had some good things happen, too!! Hang int here!!

Linda said...

Did you check the balance in your credit union account? :)