I was awakened in the middle of the night:
Later.....
Lamoni: Amy! Wake up! You're having contractions!
Amy: Wha? Oh yeah, I am. Ok, good night.
Amy: Wha? Oh yeah, I am. Ok, good night.
Later.....
Lamoni: Amy! You're having another contraction. We better go to the hospital!
Amy: Um...I'm sleeping. I will let you know when we need to go to the hospital.
Amy: Um...I'm sleeping. I will let you know when we need to go to the hospital.
Ah, the joys of a concerned husband:)
5 comments:
How on earth did he know you were having contractions?? haha thats cute
Please do not title any further posts "Labor Pains." Maddie and I just about had heart attacks. :) Love the story, though. It's a classic!
hahaha! So funny! Glad you were at least able to get some sleep!!!
What a sweetheart, at least someone was concerned :)
Love it. Definitely not time yet if you are too busy sleeping. :)
Post a Comment