Friday, August 6, 2010
New House
Ok, so I may be stealing a line from Sarah, but we moved during the same weekend so what can I say. Lamoni and I just recently moved to another house. It is a duplex and although it is not as spacious as the house we were living in, it is pretty nice for a newly married couple. Thanks to Lamoni's brothers and a borrowed truck from a friend, we managed to get everything moved over the weekend. It was a LOT of work but we managed. My camera is not working so I don't have any pictures but Abby has been practicing her interior design skills and has helped a lot with decor and my husband is being a saint about all the fuss. We've also been harboring our cats underneath the house as we our in the process of finding them a good home. We would like to have house warming party soon but we'll make sure to schedule that on a different day from the Andersons' :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isn't moving such a hassle?? But when its all done you feel a lot better and are glad its done!
Can't wait to see the pics! Abby has a great flair for decorating! We're still not sure about taking one of your cats...I'll let you know by Tues!
Post a Comment