Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Top Ten Best Summer Movies

Okay, I'm going to try something new on here. Now presenting...

Amy's Top Summer Movie List Tournament!

Here's how it works. I will post a poll every few days that gives the options between two movies. You must chose which movie you would rather watch during an awesome summertime movie bash. Then we will eliminate them one by one and see what the ultimate movie for summertime is.
Feel free to suggest any movies that you feel should be in the Tournament.
Let's get started!

5 comments:

Loretta said...

I didn't vote yesterday as the decision was too difficult, but I voted today...

Amy said...

Thanks, Loretta! I just added another too, if you want to check it out:)

Allyson said...

Has it just been Jaws v. Independence Day and Iron Man v. Dark Knight so far? Or did I miss another one. If so, what was it?

Linda said...

Somehow I missed the first poll. What were the two movies?

Amy said...

There have been 5 polls so far: Indiana Jones vs. Star Wars, Jaws vs. Independence Day, Sandlot vs. Finding Nemo, Iron Man vs. Dark Knight, and Back to the Future vs. Pirates of the Caribbean. Still care to make votes?