Another view of our lovely living room.
I had to put this picture in to show how our couch blocks most of the entrance to the kitchen. At first it was kind of annoying because I kept running into the couch when I was in a hurry. However, we discovered that it's kind of fun to hurtle the coach. Good times :)
10 comments:
So ypu actually jump over the couch?! Also how did you hang the tapestry up without thumbtacks or anything? I think that would be quite difficult.
We used the sticky stuff from the back of command hooks. It's a little frustrating because it doesn't work so well. And yes, we do jump over the coach. Well, I do anyways...I don't know about my roommates. ;)
Very nice, Amy! Your apartment is looking more homey all the time! Do you get reception on Aleks' TV or just movies???
We get a few channels. I don't really know because I haven't had time to watch anything. However, we can't even watch movies because we don't have a VCR or DVD player. However, Aleks said she's going to get one.
That comment about the hurdling made me laugh so hard! I could just imagine you jumping over the couch(not coach-I've replaced you as grammer addict). Can't wait for you to come!!!!
You haven't replaced me at grammer yet. You've always been better at spelling, though. :)
You'd think self-proclaimed grammar addicts would know how to spell grammar... ;)
Looks so nice!! Can't wait to see you!
Hey you need a link to little Ally's blog it is called summuer time!
So, a fun trick if you want to give your pad an even more oriental bazaar feel? Take patterned/colored scarves and such (come ask me if you want some--I think I might have some Thai stuff...) and tack them all drapey like from the CEILING, too. My roommate Nicole and I did that with the cool things she'd brought back from Asia and it sure makes a nice conversation starter.
Post a Comment