Monday, November 26, 2007

Thank goodness for Thanksgiving

I'm so glad that I got to spend last week at home. It was good to see family, hang around the house with little children, help with cooking (try to at least), play the piano, help Maddie with her school project, see old teachers, and sleep in my own bed! The bad thing is that now I'm depressed and I don't want to do anything. Stupid school. Luckily, I took some pictures to document the trip, although I didn't get any of Syd's party or Maddie's party. However, if you want to see pictures of those you can go to Mom's or Allyson's blogs.


Here's Tyler wearing Aubrey's stocking on his head. This picture pretty much sums up his behavior the entire time - crazy or "trazy" for those of you that speak his lingo. My favorite was when he kept running up to David to get squirt of whip cream in his mouth. He would run up to David and say "whip cream!" then open his mouth, receive a squirt, and run off again. However, the phrase"whip cream" apparently became too boring, so the phrase was shortened to "whip!" However, after a few of these, Tyler switched it up with "whipper!"


Here's Grandma Linda and Aubrey watching TV. I didn't quite catch it in the picture, but Aubrey's face was a classic - it was as if she was disgusted with the show we were watching (I can't remember what it was).


Mom and Dad went out to dinner for their anniversary. We must have taken about 20 pictures of them with 3 different cameras and we came to one very important conclusion: none of us are very good photographers.


Maddie and I made masks for a school project for her English class. This is the one I made and Maddie made a fox and it's really cute.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I like your photos. We sure enjoyed having you here. Every time we come downstairs or back in the house we look for you! It's just not the same without you here.

Allyson said...

Miss you....

Susan said...

We were so glad to see you can't wait till X-Mas!!!!!! Hey will you e-mail me your pics from the week. At least the ones of Tyler & Aubrey! Love You!!!!!!!!