Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Only one week until vacation!

So far the week has been going well. Family home evening was fun - we had a BBQ and sort of played keep-away with a soccer ball. After everyone left, a few of us stayed around the grill and just talked. It was a good experience getting to know people better. I also tried to make coconut rice. Sam made it for us the other day and it was delicious! However, mine was not so delicious so I'll have to work on that.

Today, we heard Pres. Monson speak at the devotional. He is so funny and such a great person. I don't really have many plans for today other than working on my essay for Anthropology and studying for my dreaded Humanities exam. I hope everyone is doing well, and people need to UPDATE!! (Thank you Maddie for doing it)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow! I better get some food shopping done! Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK! (We've been living on food storage for the past 11 days for RS project. I'm sick of it already! Tomorrow is the last day. Yay!)

Susan said...

Sorry for not updating! But Sun. I will try to get the house pics up!