Hurray, the Internet is working again. I don't know why, but for some reason, our whole building was not getting Internet. It was really annoying. So, anyway, I changed the template for my blog. What do you think?
This weekend was pretty fun. We found a really, really good Thai restaurant called Thai Chili Gardens. It was amazing. Then Sam, Ashley, Sam's friend Josh, and I went to the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork for a festival. It was a lot of fun and Ashley got an awesome outfit. Today, I got to go eat dinner at the Duncan's and look and Uncle Dave's cool pictures from his sailing adventure. However, now it's down to business because I have several tests and essays that need to get done this week.
7 comments:
Coolio!! Also, you don't know "way"!
thanks, Jules. I'll fix that :)
Sounds like a fun weekend! Now work hard! Love you!
Sounds pretty fun, but who is Uncle Daven? :)
Sorry i haven't been posting I will try to post more it's been cszy busy hey when do you get to came home?
sorry i wasn't watching what i was writing but you know what I mean!!
i like the new template!
Post a Comment