Made Abby-style mashed potatoes with Abby. Boil potatoes in beef broth then drain and add milk butter and salt, Abby-style. It was so good.
Made Fudgy Brownies with Abby. She was very clever and whipped up a snickers bar frosty to go on top.
Made roast red bell pepper soup. What I thought was going to be easy turned into a long and involved process. My conclusion: you can never be too prepared. And roasting peppers is not to be taken lightly. You MUST do it according to instructions or the peel does not come off properly. And make sure you always have all the parts to your blender. Or just make sure that you have an awesome cousin roomie that has a magic bullet. Also made some homemade french fries, baked in the oven. Wish I had some sweet potatoes to make them with.
Made some other things too but I failed to keep track. More in March!
1 comment:
Sounds delish. Well, the potatoes and french fries, and fudgy brownies, anyway...Red pepper soup sounds like more trouble than it could possibly be worth, in my humble opinion...Love you!
Post a Comment