Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TAG...I'M IT

I was looking over old posts on my blog and I came across this beauty from August 2007. I think I've changed a bit since then so here is the updated list (see the old one here). If you read this I encourage you to do your own on your blog. It's a lot of fun if you have a few minutes to spare and we can learn a little more about you. Enjoy:)


Jobs I've held:
1. personal assistant for Jetco Co. (haha)
2. Great Harvest Bakery
3. secretary at SNWS
4. shirt press & frond desk at BYU Laundry
5. receptionist at Novus Call Centers in Orem, UT

Movies I can watch again and again:
1. The Prestige
2. Dan in Real Life
3. Kung Fu Panda
4. Master and Commander

Guilty Pleasures:
1. watching shows about paranormal subjects, such as Ghost Hunters, Monster Quest, & Destination Truth
2. chocolate - I have a gallon bag filled with various types of chocolates
3. going out to eat at expensive restaurants

Places I've lived:
1. Utah
2. Nevada
3. Disneyland?

Shows I enjoy:
1. Ugly Betty
2. Myth Busters
3. Destination Truth
4. Community
5. Modern Family

What were likely the first things you thought when you saw your significant other (or best friend) for the first time?
I met my best friends when I was quite young and if you count the guy I'm currently dating, the first thing I thought when I met him was, "This guy is super friendly. And kind of old. Why is he talking to me?"

Places I've been on vacation:
1. Seoul, South Korea
2. Greece & Turkey
3. Washington DC
4. Florida & The Bahamas
5. Baja California

Favorite foods:
1. artichokes
2. Thai curry, or Sam's curry
3. Caprese

Websites I visit daily:
1. gmail.com
2. Hulu.com
3. blogs
4. Your Shot - National Geographic

Body parts I have injured:
1. nothing really. I sprained an ankle once.
2. various cuts and bruises

Nicknames I've had:
1. Bumsty
2. Sweet Potato
3. Amparo
4. Spelunker
5. Amos

Your turn. I tag:
1. everyone that reads this.

Who tagged me:
1. Allyson...long ago back in 2007

1 comment:

Diana Smith said...

I loveee Dan in Real life. Steve Carrell is soo funny! Murderer Of LOVE!