This was one of Lamoni's favorites for obvious reasons. It was actually kind of funny when these dancers came on because you would have thought we were at a football game by the level of cheering and applause in the audience. There were obviously a lot of patriotic Mexicans in attendance that night.
There were several Polynesian dances but this traditional dance from Fiji was new to me and it was very fun to watch.
We also enjoyed dances from Alaska, Guatemala, Argentina, Samoa, Paraguay, Hawaii, Tahiti, and several North American dances like the bell dance and the hoop dance (which I love). It was a fun date and I was so glad that we got to go. If only I could dance in these dances too....
2 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to attend one the the performances! "Living Legends" is one of my favorite performing groups :o)
Looks like a very entertaining evening!
Post a Comment