Monday, March 22, 2010
Happy Birthday to My Bumsty
Today is Abby's birthday and even though it's a bit late in the day I need to give her a birthday tribute. I feel very privileged that my best friend also happens to be my cousin. We joke around nowadays that when we were young, Abby used to follow me around and I never gave her the time of day. We laugh about it now, but I cringe when I think of me as a child because I don't know where I would be without her. She has been a constant source of love and support throughout my rocky road these last few years and I don't think I could ever measure up to her awesomeness. I am lucky to be even a fraction of how intelligent, honest, and loyal she is. Thanks for laughing at my silliness and giving me good advice when I need it. Thanks for hanging out with me and watching movies and eating brownie batter with me when I'm feeling low. Thanks Abby for all the good times over the years and for being the bestest friend I could ask for. Love you and happy birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I thought about Abby several times yesterday and hoped she was having a great day. What a sweet tribute to her!
Awwww my Bumsty, you're the bestest! I totally got all teary when I was reading this! Thank you for the sweet birthday tribute
Thank YOU, Amy for the wonderful tribute AND for being a wonderful friend to Abby, too :o) You two make a pretty awesome duo... (I must admit, like Abby, I got kind of teary reading your post. I appreciate you sharing it...)
How sweet! I love that cute picture of you guys! Adorable!
Hehe... that picture. Um, happy birthday, Abby... didn't even know. :) But that was so sweet!
Well, I'm pretty sure we were being the Little Mermaid in that picture. Something like that.
Post a Comment