Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Coolest Boots Ever.


So, I pretty much loved these boots the instant I saw them. They're kind of like the ones that I told Susan about (and she called me nerd for wanting them because I thought they looked like Luke Skywalker's Hoth boots). Well, Susan, prepared to be related to the ultimate nerd! Not only are these boots awesomely awesome, they look vaguely familiar...

8 comments:

Susan said...

I love it!!!!!

Allyson said...

Awesome. You crack me up. But what is this about the black ones? You want them too?

Amy said...

Well, I like the brown ones better because they're Link boots but the black ones would go better with my wardrobe. So, I'm taking the brown ones back (eventhough Sam wants them so he can be Link for Halloween.

Susan said...

You are gonna take them back you have to keep the brown ones!! Come on you just have to live on the edge a little!!! :)

Amy said...

But I don't have any clothes that match brown boots! Come up here, look through my clothes and figure out what I could wear them with and then I'll keep them.

Allyson said...

You are so silly. You must keep the brown ones too.

Susan said...

Ok I will, or you just might have to get something brown!!

Anonymous said...

hello... i support brown boots so much more than black ones. power to the BROWN! you wear a lof of colors that can go well with brown... trust me. :)