This weekend was awesome. I got to see family, skip class, and just even go shopping and out to dinner. Not to mention the awesome Kirkmount concert on Saturday night. However, I did not take any pictures of family, or shopping, or Kirkmount (so shoot me) because I thought that Mom or Allyson would have some. Not to worry, though. I did get some pictures of my apartment when I came home on Sunday night. This is what my crazy roommates came up with in my absence:
If you can't tell, the ribbons are strung across the ceiling like a curtain so that the living room and the hall are separated.
Here's Kaylee making no-bake cookies, or "gaggies" as she calls them. I told her once that I really like them and so she made some for my birthday. They got me Phase 10 dice for my birthday so we played that as soon as I opened it. It was pretty intense because some of us are kind of competitive...
Aleks was working on my birthday playlist. As I walked in the door she played Happy Birthday and we listened to other birthday related songs that were really funny.
Signs like these were everywhere in our apartment. And I mean everywhere. When I opened my food cupboard in the morning to get cereal, a birthday sign popped out. Even our bathroom mirror is covered in birthday messages, written with window markers. It was really funny and very thoughtful of my crazy roommates.
4 comments:
What nice roomies you have! You sure got lucky there! I'm glad we got to spend some time with you this weekend and that you had a fun birthday! Love you!
Your roommates are so cute! I'm so glad that we got to see you last weekend. I meant to call you yesterday on your actual birthday, but I forgot. Sorry. Love ya!
I wanted to post a 'Happy Birthday' message here on you blog...but then I thought it might be rude to post on something I previously posted on! So now I have to combine it with a 'Happy Halloween' message...soooo:
"HAPPY BIRLOWEEN!!!"
Your roomates are so great!!!
Post a Comment