Monday, October 22, 2007

In the immortal words of Garfield...



It's been a gloomy and depressing couple of days. Probably because of the snow and because I haven't eaten much. Doesn't anxiety make you not hungry? It probably also has to do with the overload of homework that keeps piling up. In any case, I can't wait for my family to come this weekend (even though Ally's not coming and I really wanted to see her). I wish this week could wizz by because Saturdays are by far the best days of the week. Not only do I get to go to Karate which is so much fun, but I pretty much get to spend the whole day with cousins and not have to worry about anything else. And I just realized that even though I hated the snow, it was the first fall of the season and I didn't get any pictures. Dumb snow.

2 comments:

Susan said...

But at least you are loved!

Allyson said...

Well, we are coming Amy. We were going to surprise you, but I just feel so bad after reading your post. So now you know. (Well, actually I just told you when I IMed you. So now you know twice.)