Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Stress free my foot!
So, more essays due this Friday. I've taken 3 tests in the last 2 days (two of which I'm not so sure about) and I have a huge assignment due tomorrow. I saw a sign for a club on campus - it had something to do with Stress Free Students or something like that. If they want me to be stress free then why don't they write my essays for me? Anyway, I'll try to update more often so that my name can also be taken off Julie's list. I'll take a picture of our apartment tomorrow and post it, as our apartment is now decorated for Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And don't forget to take a picture of your quilt on your bed! As for the stress...remember to put it all in the big picture...focus MOST of your time and energy on the things that matter MOST in the long run. Love you lots - Mom
Thanks mom. Love you too.
Post a Comment