This is not a Halloween decoration but a messy room and my new quilt! Michael the quilter does a pretty good job - I love the beach pattern that he quilted on it. Thanks to Mom and Michael for my cute new look!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Halloween!
Here are some pictures of the few Halloween decorations that we have. I got the pumpkins and Kaylee's mom sent us the the other stuff. I'm so excited for Halloween except for the fact that I don't have a costume. I was going to go as a vampire but the cool teeth I was going to buy went up in price over the summer (stupid Halloween inflation) and I don't want to spend that much on one part of a costume. So now...I'm constumeless. I have the leather jacket that Dad brought up for me. Maybe I'll go as a gothic zombie or something... :D


This is not a Halloween decoration but a messy room and my new quilt! Michael the quilter does a pretty good job - I love the beach pattern that he quilted on it. Thanks to Mom and Michael for my cute new look!
This is not a Halloween decoration but a messy room and my new quilt! Michael the quilter does a pretty good job - I love the beach pattern that he quilted on it. Thanks to Mom and Michael for my cute new look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your decorations! I bought some of those cool vampire teeth a few years ago. They were $16.00 at Hot Topic and I couldn't get them to stay on! Stupid teeth. If only you were here...I could loan you my raven wings.
I love your decorations and your new quilt. What? YOU have a messy room? No...Love you!
Love the quilt and decorations! That's more decorations than we have my mom got Tyler a pumpkin that lights up for the balcony!
Post a Comment