Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Another week in paradise...

No pictures to show but don't worry - I won't forget my camera when I go sailing with Uncle Dave on Saturday. This week has been really busy so far: my to-do lists have about 30 tasks to accomplish and they keep growing. Luckily I finished my music project that I was stressing about and two of my papers that were both due today. I also had my first Spanish test on Monday and Tuesday. I'm not sure how I did on the written part but I did really well on the oral section. Tonight I'm planning on going to the international cinema to watch Antigone (bleh) for extra credit in my humanities class.

Yesterday was great fun in that Aunt Joy and I drove to Fairview to make sure that the motor home thermostat was in proper order. I almost hit what we thought was an elk because it was too big to be a deer. Good times... I'm really excited for Halloween. I know its still September but I'm already wearing by Halloween shirts and I'm going to the dollar store to get some decorations. We've got to have something in our drag little apartment or I'm going to go insane (if that hasn't happened already).

2 comments:

Susan said...

i love to read about your adventures!

Allyson said...

Yea for Halloween! Be sure to check out Target this year for more shirts. They are usually only $5!