Thursday, September 6, 2007
Argh. Class schedules.
So, I'm trying to decide whether to try and get into the full Spanish class or take Greek instead. I'll see how it goes tomorrow. Math today was really boring because I knew everything that was being taught when the other students were scratching their heads in confusion. I guess I have an advantage of just coming from Algebra in high school but I sat and doodled the whole hour as the class worked out one problem. Chemistry was a nightmare because I didn't have my calculator (turns out it was in my backpack the whole time) so I borrowed the calc of the Nepali girl that was sitting next to me and I had no idea how to work it because it was totally different than any other calculator I've used (she didn't speak very good English either). Fortunately, I'm dropping Chem - a putz, I know. But, what can I say...actually that's pretty much all I have to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe you should take both Spanish AND Greek, since you'll actually be dropping two classes of Chemistry...And perhaps you should replace that easy algebra class with pre-calc??? You only have till the 11th?? to add drop?? or is it the 18th? Love you lots!
Dropping chem is a GREAT idea :) Especially for your fist semester! Good luck with your class schedule and if you need anything let us know :)
But I thought the Chem TA was hot!!!! Oh wait, that's not a very good reason to stay in a class....or is it???
Post a Comment