Sunday at last. This has been one of the longest weeks of my life (Kaylee says so too, so I know it's not just me). Anyway, we're going to have lunch with the girls in our building at 2:30 and then I may go over to the Stubbs to play games. And, that's it.
5 comments:
Hey sis! I hope FHE was great for you. I am sure that your cookies were delicious even though they were made with margarine! Love you!
Hey Amy! Margarine huh? J/J Hey next time we come up to Fairview (which may be soon) we need to go to lunch and get a milkshake!
Tyler was watching Peter Pan today and he said Aubrey couldn't watch it cause it was to scary for her, he was being such a good big brother. But he is starting to like Peter Pan a lot more now!!
Love you talk to you soon :) :)
Amy-Hope your Family Home Evening was as much fun as ours at Grandma S.'s. We miss you, as usual, but we did pray for you and think of you. I wrote about you on my blog today. Love you lots and see you soon,I hope. Love, Mom
Hi Amy-
It was fun to talk to you on the computer web cam yesterday. It was kind of like the 2-way wrist radio of Dick Tracy. Your face looked a little blue, is there a blue light on your computer, or do you just miss us? We miss you. I hope to come up to see you sometime soon, maybe by the weekend. I've got some things to do in Fairview before it gets too cold. Let me know if you need me to bring anything up to you. Love, Dad
Update?
Post a Comment