Definitely time for a new post. So, this week has been going pretty well except for the cold that I picked up somewhere. I also decided that walking home from campus in high-heels is not a good idea and that even though it may be embarrassing to walk down the street bare-foot and carrying your shoes, it's better than sore feet.
Abby and I found our new favorite hang-out: Pudding on the Rice. It's a rice pudding restaurant with a plethora of flavors and a very modern, sort of drug trippy atmosphere. But the food is to die for and everyone should go there and try some excellent rice pudding. Abby and I also had fun going to the Bean wildlife Museum, acting very mature while pressing all the buttons in the African room to see if we could light up all the animals at once. That's how we get the attention of the guys...although I don't know if you would call a raised eyebrow from across the room good attention. Alas, I forgot my camera again, but I guess I need to buy some batteries because I can't find the ones I brought with me. Well, that's all and I'll try to post more often.
4 comments:
Good job on your new post, Amy! I knew my post would work!;)
I used to love walking down the street with no shoes on!!! Thanks for the update I love hearing about what you've been up to. Talk to you soon :)
Sounds like you have the life. Nothing that exciting happens to me!
Thanks for keeping in touch, Amy. Gotta remember to take pix! Miss you.
Post a Comment