Before I even saw mom's comment I was going to tell you how to correct the red eye!!!! How funny. So, just open the photo with Windows Photo Gallery (just double click the picture & it should automatically open with this). Then click on the fix button at the top. Then click on fix red eye on the right. Then just draw a rectangle around the eye! Super easy!
4 comments:
Why does time have to fly so fast?? We'll soon be getting the puppet theatre out for Sydney and Aubrey to play with...Love you!
PS-Apparently, with "Vista" red-eye is SIMPLE to correct. Ask Ally.
Before I even saw mom's comment I was going to tell you how to correct the red eye!!!! How funny. So, just open the photo with Windows Photo Gallery (just double click the picture & it should automatically open with this). Then click on the fix button at the top. Then click on fix red eye on the right. Then just draw a rectangle around the eye! Super easy!
He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment